PayPal Donations for continued research

Wednesday 12 May 2021

Success With Homeopathic Mange Drops -Though I have no idea HOW!

 A certain Somerset wildlife sanctuary (Secret World) refused to catch and treat this vixen in 2011 and my vet refused to help foxes due to "country clientele".

I had no choice but to see the vixen and dog fox slowly die or use the "last act of desperation" National Fox Welfare Society homeopathic drops from which I ex[pected zero results but I had to try something.

Vixen and dog both recovered and moved off once healthy again.

Not bad results for "just water" but that the drops worked in mange this advanced left me amazed,

May be an image of animal and outdoors
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Environmental Damage, Species Going Extinct, Many thousands of Animals Killed on Roads -A Fox on Orkney Is A Major Concern?

   Humans are a truly appalling species and responsible for so much accidental and outright intentional death of wildlife.  In the case of i...