PayPal Donations for continued research

Monday 20 September 2021

Dead Fox No. 3 Update

 


An update on Fox no. 3 is that it is still undergoing tests but adenovirus is not present. Wildlife Network for Disease Surveillance (WNDS) are involved and the pathologist is doing a thorough job.

The foxes found were from different areas so there is no "local" link but the jaundice and cause thereof we might have known earlier since we lost almost 20 dead foxes when the authorities had absolutely no interest.

And I am not including reports of "dead foxes" where no exact location was given so that bodies could not be collected. Those were either hoaxes or people who really just did not care.

The work continues and my thanks go to Zoe and Emily who collect and transport the bodies around and Zoe who has put a few notes together to keep me on track (I'm dealing with reports of dead foxes almost every day as well as sick ones so I'm old and get confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment