PayPal Donations for continued research

Tuesday 12 July 2022

Fox Rescues and Wildlife Sanctuaries.

 


How do I spend my time after just completing two major wildlife works?

By continuing the work started in both. Oh, and updating my Bristol badger work and trying -trying- to find wildlife rescues or sanctuaries in Northern Ireland, Eire, Scotland and Wales compared to which England has "blanket coverage". In fact, the sanctuaries and rescues in England are few and far between and undermanned and severely under financed but they can offer help and advice. My job is easier in that I deal with the dead ones.

Yes, I do offer advice on foxes with injuries and looking unwell but I am not a wildlife rescue.

Along with Hayley de Ronde I am trying to compile a list of rescues so if you know of any in Eire, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland -even any small rescues in England- then please let me know via blacktowercg@hotmail.com

A full list will be posted over at the Fox Forum when completed.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fox Deaths Project Update

   Sarah Mills, the Bristol Fox Lady, today responded to a fox reported to be having seizures in the BS13 area. The fox was taken to a vet a...