PayPal Donations for continued research

Friday 6 October 2023

Important Statement

 I need to make it clear that I withdrew from the British Canid Historical Society more than six months ago. The LinkedIn account is still there but I am unable to post there or delete the account as I am blocked from doing so. I also stopped posting to the BCHS Face Book page -both the Fox Forum and FB page were controlled by people I have never heard of before and a request for an explanation has gone unanswered.

When I  found that my posts on the Fox Forum were being edited without permission I asked what was going on and after that I was refused permission to post which was odd since like the BCHS this was supposedly set up to help me continue my research begun back in 1976.

Anything attributed to me on the BCHS page (which still has factual  inaccuracies that have never been corrected)has nothing to do with me.  Anything on the BCHS Face Book page has nothing to do with me.  Likewise anything on the Fox Forum or LinkedIn has nothing to do with me. 

Anything from me appears on this or my other blog and Face Book groups and nowhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plagiarism? ALWAYS Quote Your Sources

 Something I need to point out. If I post a news item or data on research then I always quote the source.  This is important as since the ad...