PayPal Donations for continued research

Saturday, 23 March 2024

Just So You KNOW

 


If you've found a den in your home, you must not block or destroy it. The reason is that it's hard to know if foxes are still inside as they can go deep underground. Therefore, blocking the hole could trap the fox in without any method to get out again.

If you can't wait, then start by cutting back plants that have grown around the area to make it less sheltered. Before embarking on work you can encourage the mother fox (vixen) to move on by making noise near the den. You could also start walking around the den.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am STILL posting Just Not Rushing It Or Spending Hours Typing

 I was asked whether I had given up posting on foxes? I HAVE been posting and on any number of topics relating to foxes. A lot of those post...