PayPal Donations for continued research

Friday 26 July 2024

It Just Needed Some Food and Meds

 Mange and minor injuries in foxes are best treated in the wild; less stress through being trapped, transported and human interaction. Sarah Mills has been working solidly to treat any fox reported in the City and County of Bristol and even beyond in Bath and Weston-Super-Mare since Secret World stopped working beyond a 10 mile radius of its HQ.

In some cases rather belligerent people having the situation explained to them suddenly are incredibly helpful.  Here is Sarah Mills' report on a fox case from earlier in the week.

*********************************************

Report at start of week for mum and cubs in a warehouse next to a diesel generator in North Bristol.

The company wanted them removed.

When I arrived I explained that they were weak and probably laying there to die. They agreed to let me treat them to which I did. Giving them Bravecto which is a one off treatment on the off chance I didn't see them again

The medicine was eaten I left them with food and asked for the area to be left alone. When I returned that evening they had all moved on so i cleaned up after the foxes and they haven't been back

Some food, water and rest was what they needed to give them strength. And before they know it they won't be itching either xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Plagiarism? ALWAYS Quote Your Sources

 Something I need to point out. If I post a news item or data on research then I always quote the source.  This is important as since the ad...