PayPal Donations for continued research

Saturday 1 May 2021

I SERIOUSLY Need YOUR Feedback

 


There is a plan underway to gather fox hair samples from around the UK. Now I know enough people are reading these posts so I know there are fox watchers/fox feeders out there.

I am not asking for people to pluck hairs from a live fox.  Later on I will give guidelines on how you can gather hair without the fox even knowing. However, the work to analyse the hairs will obnly work if people from around the UK join in.

Of course. if you come across a dead fox (adult or cub) it is sad but if you can pluck some hair (2-3 strands) and put it in a plastic baggie with date/time and location of where you took the samples that will also help.

I will probably announce the details around June time but if you do get any hairs before then please put them into a plastic baggie or even a sealed envelope and send them along in the meantime. Contact me on Face Book by Personal Messenger or email for the address: blacktowercg@hotmail.com

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bristol Green Party Almost As Uninterested As The Old Labour Council?

  I find that with wildlife death mounting up all over the area leaves me far less happy with very slow or no responses from those in author...