PayPal Donations for continued research

Saturday 16 April 2022

The Black Screenshot Means VLC



 I have a trail cam problem. Normally I take out the micro card and the video clips play in one program or another and the above is a typical example. However, the new cam will only play the clips in VLC which means no screenshot to tell you what is on the clip just a black screen. Take 30 clips and my time reviewing them goes from 15 minutes to an hour.


I cannot convert them from VLC but if I upload here, on You Tube or Face Book the clips are converted and viewable. Never had this before.

Like I say -a pain and time consuming.

Anyway, above is Sonic to entertain you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What should I do if an animal is trapped on a sticky mouse board? Experts teach you the ultimate trick: "Salad oil + flour"

I must admit that I was glad when they made sticky traps illegal in the UK. They are nasty and slow ways for an animal to die and hedgehogs ...