PayPal Donations for continued research

Wednesday 29 June 2022

Books Near Done (well one is completed)



The Red Paper I: Canids is completed at 360+ pages 

The Red Paper II: Felids is in the final stage of completion and over 220 pages

Each book will feature colour photographs many never seen in print before. The Canids book has lots of maps.

The Felids paper should be completed by the weekend and both books will then be on hold as I look for a publisher so that I can try and make back something after spending thousands over the last 40+ years.

Each book will completely alter natural history in the UK as you know it and there are even Irish wild cat photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I actually do not make all of this up.

 People seriously think I make stuff up so... WWF UK: "30 million birds have vanished from our skies in the last 50 years, 97% of our w...