Foxes and even badgers, as well as domestic cats will take rodents and they are very efficient at it. Many forget hawks and owls also so rodents.
Saturday, 12 November 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Publishers Do NOT Want Facts
I was asked why I stopped trying to find a more traditional publisher to handle the prose books since they would have all the extra market...
-
Take a look at this map This the area I am supposed to cover and check up on badgers and record deaths IF any information is ever given. I...
-
It is now the 7th December, 2025 and after three polite attempts to get a simple statement from David Attenborough there has been no respons...
-
(c)2025 BF&WCS Now I am not going to mention names or the institutions, however, everything is documented and my colleague LM has been p...

No comments:
Post a Comment