PayPal Donations for continued research

Thursday 15 December 2022

Before I Get Called "A Cranky Old Man"

 I think that, after honestly considering all things, I do not really want to be bothered correcting every wildlife trust or other institution and its dogma.  I have a life to live and these bodies always get the final say (usually that the person involved is a crank).

Once both books are published in the new year all the necessary material will be available for those interested including the rather obstructive and time wasting Natural History Museum (London).

Again, when both books are available then I will attempt to at least educate those who want to know factual wildlife history as opposed to fictional.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Extirpation of Wild Cats and Introduction of New Wild Cats To Britain

  Pages   15 Binding   Saddle Stitch Interior Color     Color Dimensions    A4 (8.27 x 11.69 in / 210 x 297 mm) £10.00 https://www.lulu.com/...