PayPal Donations for continued research

Tuesday 17 September 2024

Plagiarism? ALWAYS Quote Your Sources

 Something I need to point out. If I post a news item or data on research then I always quote the source.  This is important as since the advent of the internet so much of my own work has been cut/copied and pasted to other sites and no credit given.   

Having written that I should point out that I had a great deal of data, original research and material stolen (call it what it is) by academics. Complain?  Yes...the university or college will always side with their colleague and the line is always "We operate with the highest professional and academic standards" but "to rip off and cover our asses" is always left out. 

 It is very important that anyone who uses material from another source credits that source for the work they have done.  Writing my books would have been far easier if I did not provide complete references sources.  It would be bad since then you would have only my word as opposed to statements and papers by past researchers who knew their subject.

Be honest. One day karma could sneak up and bite your....bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plagiarism? ALWAYS Quote Your Sources

 Something I need to point out. If I post a news item or data on research then I always quote the source.  This is important as since the ad...