PayPal Donations for continued research

Friday, 9 October 2026

I am STILL posting Just Not Rushing It Or Spending Hours Typing

 I was asked whether I had given up posting on foxes?

I HAVE been posting and on any number of topics relating to foxes. A lot of those posts are, uh, "borrowed" or info taken from them by othersbut no credit given.

There have been  365,680 and 1000 post and comments. Questions. 

ZERO. The Canid book and other related works  -no purchases. Not joking. Fully referenced and full of maps, illoes and photos and no interest.

Quite honestly it is far easier doing to work and keeping it in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am STILL posting Just Not Rushing It Or Spending Hours Typing

 I was asked whether I had given up posting on foxes? I HAVE been posting and on any number of topics relating to foxes. A lot of those post...