PayPal Donations for continued research

Monday 22 April 2024

This Morning 16 Recorded Badger Deaths for 2024 ...it has now risen to 22



 Today I made a quick post to a Face Book group just to ask that they report any dead badgers or foxes they see.

The 2024 Bristol Badgers Death Register has today shot up from 16 to 22 reported dead badgers. that is six I would not have heard of had I not posted on a whim.

Ones reported to me from outside Bristol I forward to the relevant badger group but that totals up to 26 reported to me and we know people just can't be bothered reporting so Cull + Cars =a massive downturn in the population nationally and they will not recover from this if it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vale Wildlife Hospital and Rehabilitation Centre -Contains Graphic Image

  WARNING - GRAPHIC IMAGES This poor fox came into us yesterday afternoon after he was seen with the pictured plastic bottle stuck around h...