PayPal Donations for continued research

Sunday 30 June 2024

Brian May -VOTE to Save Wildlife

 



I posted this on my groups because two Bristol 'wildlife' groups called it "campaigning" again and the rest...it never gets approved or disappears quickly. 

SHAME on you if you call yourself a naturalist or a wildlife lover and you just sit back and do not give a 🤬about the slaughtering to extinction of badgers and the killing of foxes that has set them for extinction or any of the many species of wildlife that are dying out as I write this because it is easier to sit on your ass and just watch TV or You Tube. 

ACT NOW or your children and grand children will only read about many species that are gone by the time they grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brian May -VOTE to Save Wildlife

  I posted this on my groups because two Bristol 'wildlife' groups called it "campaigning" again and the rest...it never g...