I am quite sure that there must be some people reading this blog who have questions. Ask them because if I can't answer them I doubt anyone can (49 years of experience, research)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Was Mange Released Into Bristol Foxes
Looking at Stephen Harris and Philip Baker's Urban Foxes book there are things that are quite "off" as they state mange kill...
-
I was asked whether I had given up posting on foxes? I HAVE been posting and on any number of topics relating to foxes. A lot of those post...
-
Take a look at this map This the area I am supposed to cover and check up on badgers and record deaths IF any information is ever given. I...
-
Ever heard of the Hokkaido wolf? "The what?" Let me explain. Hokkaido,Japan, was once the domain of the Hokkaido wolf aka the...
No comments:
Post a Comment